Plan your summer trip today and you could save up to $100 to fly in the fall.
Just register by June 22 and travel June 25 through August 22, 2012, and you could receive a promo code good for savings on fall travel between September 4 and November 15, 2012.
How it works:
• Click here to register for the promotion before June 22, 2012 by entering your TrueBlue account information (email address and password) and opting in. Every person on a booking must register in order to receive their discount. If you are not already a TrueBlue member, sign up today!
• Purchase a JetBlue flight for travel between June 25 and August 22, 2012. (Previous bookings for travel during this period qualify for the offer, but you still must register.)
• Depending on the price per person of your booking, JetBlue will email you a promo code after you complete your qualified flight. The promo code will be good for a certain discount value towards fall travel. Check out the chart below for an explanation of price and discount ranges.
• Remember: Every traveler must register by June 22, 2012 to receive any discount for eligible travel.
• The promo code will be good for a JetBlue flight purchase between August 30 and September 20, 2012 for travel between September 4 and November 15, 2012.
|Each customer spends:||Each registered traveler receives:|
|$0-$100 per customer||$10 off a flight|
|$101-$200 per customer||$25 off a flight|
|$201-$300 per customer||$50 off a flight|
|$301-$500 per customer||$75 off a flight|
|$500+ per customer||$100 off a flight|
*Restrictions: You must register for this promotion at trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/summer by 6/22/12. Offer valid only with the purchase of a JetBlue flight that is flown between 6/25/12 and 8/22/12 (11:59 PM ET). For customers purchasing roundtrip a flight, both departing and returning flight must take place during eligible travel period. Previous bookings for flights during this period are eligible for the promotion, but you still must register. Flight must be purchased online at jetblue.com. Each traveler on a booking must register by 6/22/12 in order to receive their discount for eligible travel. Offer not valid for non-revenue bookings (e.g., travel booked with a travel certificate, TrueBlue award flights, etc.) or in connection with flights on partner or codeshare or interline flights, Getaways vacation packages, cruises, or any other product or service. Name on the TrueBlue account must match the name of the traveler. Applicable discount will be awarded as a promo code, which will be emailed to you on or about 8/30/12. Each promo code (case-sensitive) is valid until 9/20/12 for a one-time discount in the specified amount off of the base fare of a JetBlue flight between 9/4/12 and 11/15/12. For customers purchasing a roundtrip flight, you must select outbound and return flights within the eligible travel period in order for the promo code to apply. New bookings only; limit one code per booking. Registered customers may earn multiple promo code discounts for multiple eligible travel purchased between 6/18/12 and 6/22/12 and flown between 6/25/12 and 8/22/12, but earned promo codes cannot be combined or used together. Codes cannot be combined with other offers, cannot be partially redeemed, have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash, but are transferable. Codes not valid in connection with JetBlue Getaways, award flights, taxes/fees, partner, code share or interline flights, oversized, overweight or extra baggage fees, or any other products or services. If fight reservation using a promo code is changed/cancelled, a $100 fee per person will apply (plus any increase in fare for changes), and the promo code will only apply to any modified or new reservation if it is booked by 11:59 PM ET on 9/20/12, is for travel within the eligible travel period, and otherwise satisfies all terms and conditions for this offer. Changes/cancellations after 9/20/12 will result in the promo code discount being forfeited. Cancellations are for JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year. If reservation is not changed/canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with reservation is forfeited. Other restrictions apply. See www.jetblue.com/about/legal/legal.asp