Look who's calling San Francisco home next year! Princess Cruises will take you to Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico, California Coast Wine Cruises and much more!
Look who's calling San Francisco home next year! The recently renovated Grand Princess® is moving to the City by the Bay in March 2013 offering convenient sailings to Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and California Coastals.
From having a picnic in the wine country to hiking through an old growth forest to whale watching, shore excursions bring you everything you want to see and do in each West Coast port you visit.
There’s nothing quite like unpacking and unwinding on the relaxed, rejuvenating retreat of a Princess ship. You’ll fi nd yourself transported far from your everyday routine as you bask in warm, welcoming service, savor delicious cuisine made from scratch and enjoy the array of incredible activity and entertainment options available day and night. Let The Consummate Host® take you away to the world’s best destinations.
Whatever your preference and budget, you’ll fi nd the perfect stateroom on your Princess® ship. Ranging from spacious suites to comfortable interiors.
From tropical shores in Mexico and Hawaii to the beautiful Northwest, an array of destinations can be visited from the West Coast. And Princess® brings you the best of these regions on a variety of exciting cruises in 2013–2014.
• NEW! 3- and 4-day getaways from Los Angeles
• Convenient sailings from West Coast cities such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle and Vancouver, B.C.
• Mexico for 7 days from Los Angeles, or 10 days from San Francisco with new ports of La Paz and Loreto
• Popular 15-day Hawaii cruises sail conveniently roundtrip from either Los Angeles or San Francisco on three different ships
• Spend a leisurely week visiting California’s best wineries and vineyards on our Wine Country Coastal cruise
Grand Princess shows off her new look!
• The Piazza • The Sanctuary (onboard oasis for adults) • Movies Under the Stars® (poolside theater) • Sabatini’sSM (Italian specialty restaurant) • Crown GrillSM (Steak and seafood specialty restaurant) • Vines (wine, sushi, and tapas bar) • Four freshwater pools • Casino • Original production shows • ScholarShip@Sea® courses • Gym & fi tness center • Art auctions • Duty-free shopping
To book your West Coast cruise online, please click here.
TRAVEL NEWS CLICK HERE
TRAVEL DEALS CLICK HERE
CRUISE NEWS CLICK HERE
CRUISE DEALS CLICK HERE
FREE STUFF CLICK HERE
TOP 25 VACATION DESTINATIONS CLICK HERE