Miami Beach known for glitz and glamour has a variety of Valentines deals for you. Take a $35 catamaran cruise or go all out and spend $100,000 for the "Carried Away" package!
With Valentine's Day leading right into the long, President's Day holiday weekend, it's the ideal time to celebrate by planning a warm winter getaway.
Escape to Greater Miami and the Beaches to add some relaxation to your romance by booking one of the many packages offered by the destination's restaurants, spas and hotels/resorts.
You must call the hotels directly to set up these deals and offers!
Check out these Sweet Valentine's Deals & Delights for locals and visitors alike:
The Delano (1685 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-3264) romances with a $100,000 "Carried Away" package including:
- An ocean front penthouse for 2 nights
- A chauffeured Bentley throughout your stay
- A pair of Christian Louboutin shoes
- Private dinner for 2 at Bianca
- Private concert
- Exclusive use of the pool from 8pm-12am
- A personal fireworks display
The JW Marriott Miami (1109 Brickell Avenue, Miami; 305-329-3500) offers a “Miami Elements of Engagement” package. Beginning at $6,940 it includes:
- · AIR: Seaplane tour over skyscrapers with one-of-a-kind water take-off over the ocean, bay and tropical islands
- · WATER: Sky Sail Charters will take couple on sunset cruise through Biscayne Bay
- · EARTH: Mineral infused exfoliation treatment combined with in-room couples’ massage.
- Dinner provided by Executive Chef Daniel Goldich with local fare from organic farms and fresh seafood.
- · FIRE: Private dinner performance featuring Miami Fire Dancers.
-Couple will receive a Miami nightlife makeover by international fashion consultant Elysze Held from “Style Out of the City” firm. Couple will then be taken out on private limousine service.
- · Couples booking the package will enjoy one night at the JW Marriott Hotel’s Vice Presidential Suite, along with a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne and gourmet strawberries upon arrival, plus two champagne flutes by Swarovski.
- · Couples will also enjoy a late check-out time of 3:00 p.m.
The W South Beach (2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-938-3000) launches a special “Work It Out” couple’s package created by Celebrity trainer Simone Cavalletti. Pricing is $1,344/night per couple for three nights and $1,344/night per couple for five nights.The wellness packages include:
- · One hour consultation, body fat measurement and health evaluation for two
- · Daily two hour one-on-one personal training sessions per couple
- · Daily private one hour yoga class and one hour light weight cardio aerobics for two
- · A pre-planned 3-day wellness menu or 5-day wellness menu delivered to the room
- · Daily accommodations in room type of choice.
- · The Work It Out Package follows the recent launch of three beachfront fitness classes designed by Favalletti exclusively for hotel guests: Healthy Sweaty Beach Boot Camp, Genius Body Workout and Beach Yoga
The Miami Seaquarium (4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami; 305-365-2501) will provide couples with a unique “Dine with the Dolphins” evening to make for a memorable Valentine’s experience. It features:
- · Candlelight dinner under the stars in the in the company of dolphins overlooking dolphin harbor (four-course dinner priced at $398 plus tax).
- · Included in the dinner fare will be 2 Sea Trek Reef Encounter and Dolphin Odyssey gift certificates, plus two annual passes to the park- a value of $695
- · Sea Trek and Dolphin Odyssey gift certificates are valid through one year from the time
- · of purchase; Annual passes to the park are good through December 31, 2013
The Deering Estate at Cutler (16701 SW 72 Avenue, Miami; 305-235-1668) will be featuring a “Moonlight & Music” Valentine’s Day Concert ($20) as well as a Valentine’s Bay Cruise ($35).
- · Valentine’s Day Concert: Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. (main gate opens at 7:00 p.m.)
- · This year’s concert will feature music by acclaimed jazz artist Allan Harris and an opening performance by jazz pianist and singer Ariel Pocock, a UM Sophmore.
- · Guests are welcome to bring blankets, lawn chairs and picnic baskets.
- · Limited food will be available for an additional fee. Food available for purchase.
- · Valentine’s Bay Cruise: February 10, 2013 from 2:00 p.m. to 4: 00 p.m. (1:30 p.m. arrival)
- · Tours offered on the “Pelican Island Skipper,” a 45-foot Corinthian Catamaran and explores the waters of Biscayne Bay
- · Staff member will educate passengers on wildlife and history.
To book your vacation package to Miami online, please click here.
FREE STUFF CLICK HERE
TOP 25 VACATION DESTINATIONS CLICK HERE